Complete the following after reading Chapter 7 Section 2.
- A chain reaction of bank failures, falling land prices, and foreclosures
was called the ___________.
- A roadway that connected the eastern and western territories was called
- Specie was ___________.
- A reorganization of the production process that allowed the manufacture
of large quantities of goods was called the ___________.
- The ___________was Henry Clay’s idea for more federal involvement
in the economy.
- The Erie Canal was built to link the ___________with Lake Erie.
- The manufacturing of large quantities of goods was called ___________.
- Improvements in transportation ___________.
- Canals, improved roads, and ___________ are improvements in transportation
that took place during the time period discussed in Section 2.
- ___________ employed interchangeable parts in the manufacture of firearms,
which increased the number of goods that could be assembled in a day.